If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com
2. Information that Quantone collects about You
2.1. Information You provide to Quantone
2.1.1. We will collect and store the personally identifiable information You enter in the Service Request Form or provide us directly in some other manner. This information may include name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, country of residence, website or other information You may choose to provide. We only use this information to respond to API requests and to provide you with services through the Quantone Service. We do not provide this personally identifiable information to third parties.
2.1.2. If you transact business with us, the financial information you provide, such as your chosen payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date, credit card security code, credit card address) or other financial information are not stored by Quantone, but are managed by an accredited third party credit card processing company (at the time of this writing, Stripe).
2.2. Information we obtain from Your use of the Quantone Service and Quantone Data
2.2.1. When you use the Quantone Service, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
● Details of how you used the Quantone Service, such as your search queries and their location;
● Internet protocol address;
● Event information, such as crashes;
● System activity, settings, browser type, browser language;
● The date and time of your request and referral URL;
3. How Quantone uses information collected from You
3.1. We use the information that we collect from You so as to provide, maintain, and improve our services, or to develop new ones. These purposes include, without limitation:
● providing and facilitating the services You have requested;
● providing You with customer support;
● performing research and analysis about Your use of the Quantone Service and Quantone Data;
● communicating with You by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about our services;
● enforcing the Quantone Terms and Conditions.
3.2. As outlined in Section 10 of the Quantone Terms of Service, Quantone may prepare and issue press releases or other promotional materials identifying You as a user or a client of the Quantone Service and Quantone Data. Should this be the case, Quantone will ask for your approval and will only include the personally identifiable information You wish to disclose.
3.3. When You contact Quantone, we may keep a record of Your communication to help resolve any issues that You might be facing.
3.4. We may use your email address and/or telephone number to inform You about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
3.5. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with third parties to show trends or statistics about the general use of the Quantone Service and Quantone Data.
4. Information that Quantone shares
4.1. We do not share personal information with third parties outside Quantone unless one of the following circumstances applies:
4.1.1. We will share personal information with third parties outside Quantone when we have your written consent to do so.
4.1.2. We will share personal information with third parties outside Quantone if we have a belief in good faith that use or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
● meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
● enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
● detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
5. Changing Your Personal Information
5.1. You have access to Your personal information through your User Dashboard. You may update your user account by correcting or amending that information where it is inaccurate or no longer applicable.
6. Other privacy provisions
6.2. Quantone takes commercially and technically reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, in case of unauthorized or unlawful acts of third parties upon our servers, we will have no liability for disclosure of Your personal information.
7. Safe Harbor Compliance
We state that we comply with the Safe Harbor agreement – in this case:
– We need to complete a form to apply for certification; then we need to state our compliance to the Safe Harbor legislation here, in our Privacy Terms
– Quantone complies with the Data Protection Act 1998, including UK amending legislation and E.U. Directives. Pursuant to the Act, you have the right to be informed of, and to have access to, all of the personally identifiable information we hold about you, and you may do so by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or accessing your User Dashboard.